Reunification Home Relief\Casual Workers
Atikameg, AB T0G 0C0, Canada
July 7, 2021, 6:00:00 a.m.
WFL Children s Reunification Home is a brand-new program that provides
crisis nursery, youth programming, emergency care, and family programming. WFLCRH is a 24-hour residential program. Our mission is to bring our children back to their home community and reunite successfully with their family. Children and youth will be 0 to 17 years old. The Reunification Home is looking for a qualified, experienced and dedicated casual/relief workers to be a part of our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Will be placed on a shift schedule whenever possible
- Work closely with full time child care workers
- Transport of children to and from school and activities
- Facilitate activities with youth such as sports, games, etc
- Help with nutritious meal and preparation
- Helps with feeding infants and toddlers.
- Change of infants and toddler diapers.
- Support full time staff as necessary
- To be on-call whenever needed for coverage
- Completion of documentation and reports as needed.
- Play with infants and children
Experience and skills:
- Have experience working with First Nation children and youth
- Must be familiar with child developmental stages
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft word, PowerPoint, excel, etc)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- 1st aid/CPR certification (if not, training will be provided)
- Must be a professional
- Team player
* Criminal Record and Intervention Checks are mandatory
* Both checks must be within 6 months to be valid
* Compensation will be based on education and experience
Qualifications: Certification or diploma in Human Services field. Minimum 1-year experience working directly with children and youth. Willingness to be trained as training to be provided. Combination of experience, training, and education will be considered
How to Apply
Fax resume to: Fax: 780-767-2835 ATT: Gail Thunder
Email resume to: email@example.com
Or drop off resume: Reunification Home
For further inquiries, Contact: Gail Thunder at 780-260-0044
until suitable candidates found