MEDICAL VAN DRIVER
Casual Driver /Full time
Atikameg, AB T0G 0C0, Canada
April 15, 2021, 6:00:00 a.m.
Whitefish Lake First Nation #459 is looking for an energetic, patient, and trustworthy individual with strong interpersonal skills for the position of Medical Van Driver
This position requires some shift work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate the medical van in a safe and efficient manner
- Provide reliable client transportation to and from medical appointments
- Assist all clients including those who are disabled and/or elderly
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all medical trips
- Perform regular vehicle maintenance and ensure vehicle cleanliness
- Communicate with Medical Transportation Coordinator
- Class 4 Drivers License
- Clear Drivers Abstract (to be presented when interviewed)
- Police Information Check (RCMP)
- Child Welfare Record Check (KTC Tribal Council)
- Ability to speak Cree and reside in the community
- Preference will be given those candidates with previous medical transportation experience, a Defensive
- Driving Certificate and valid First Aid and/or C.P.R. Certification.
How to Apply
Please submit a, Resume, Police Information Check and a Child Intervention Check via email or fax to:
Josephine Laboucan, Director of Health Services
Atikameg Health Centre
Atikameg, AB, T0G OCO Fax: (780) 767-3900
The Personal information submitted pursuant to the advertisement will be utilized for the employment opportunity only and is subject to compliance with the Freedom of information and protection of privacy act. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest however only those selected for consideration/interview will be contacted.
Until Suitable Candidate is found